Digital Seva Portal – New Apna CSC Portal 2017
What is Digital Seva 2017
Common Services Centre (CSC) programme is an initiative of the Department of Electronics & IT (DeitY),
Ministry of Communications and IT, Government of India. CSCs are the access points for delivery of various electronic services to villages in India, thereby contributing to a digitally and financially inclusive society.
CSC Centre would be the place from where the VLE would operate his activities and serve the users.
CSCs are more than service delivery points in rural India. They are positioned as change agents, promoting rural entrepreneurship and building rural capacities and livelihoods.
APNA CSC OFFICIAL WEBSITE
New Digital Seva Portal government launched which is much simple to navigate and use named as Digital Seva Portal.
Digital Seva Portal now provides variety of new services list of which as shown below:
Important APNA CSC Operators :
Existing operating Village Level Entrepreneur(VLEs) need to reregister process to continue their services, why its required because
Re-registration will help existing VLEs update their information in the CSC platform and also entitle for generating a digital CSC identity certificate along with an official Digital Seva e-mail ID.
Who is VLE(Village Level Entrepreneur)
VLE is Village Level Entrepreneur who delivers various government and non-government services to the end consumers from the CSC outlet(mostly owned).
There is no fee for registration as a APNA CSC VLE. It is absolutely 100% free of cost. You don’t need any specific training to become a CSC VLE, you just have to take care of minimum requirements mentioned below.
1. Applicant should have a valid Aadhaar number.
2. Applicant should be a local person
3. Age of Applicant should be minimum 18 years
4. Applicant should preferably have passed the 10th level examination from a recognized board
5. Applicant should be fluent in reading and writing the local dialect and should also have basic knowledge of English language
6. Prior Knowledge in basic computer skills would be advantage
7. Applicant should be motivated enough to be the prime driver of social change and disperse his or her duties with utmost dedication
APNA CSC – Documents to Upload
1. Pan Card Copy.
2. CSC Centre Photos (Inside and Outside)
3. Cancelled Cheque
APNA CSC – System Requirements
1. At least 120 GB Hard Disc Drive.
2. At least 512 MB RAM.
3. CD/DVD Drive.
4. UPS PC with Licensed Windows XP-SP2 or above operating system.
5. With 4 hrs battery backup/Portable Genset.
6. Printer/ Colour Printer.
7. Web cam/digital camera.
9. Internet connection with at least 128 kbps speed for browsing & data uploading over internet.
Responsibilities as Village Level Entrepreneur(VLE)
1. Public place with safety and convenience.
2. Availability of Kiosk from 08:00 AM to 08:00 PM.
3. To deliver the services smoothly to the users as available on Digital Seva Portal.
APNA CSC New User Registration 2017
How to Register – APNA CSC 2017
1. Visit the URL http://register.csc.gov.in
2. Click on “Click here to apply” button displaying on the homepage.
3. Enter you aadhaar number, select the authentication type and further add the Captcha Text. Click on “Submit” button”
4. After aadhaar authentication, your aadhaar information will be displayed along with the form.
5. Please fill the details under the tabs, Kiosk, Banking, Document and Infrastructure.
6. Review your details and click on “Submit” button to register yourself and an application ID will be generated.
7. You will receive an acknowledgement email regarding successful completion of your application on your registered email address.
8. In email you will get application number, through which you can track your application easily
9. Once the account has been created, you would receive a welcome email regarding the digital seva link along with the credentials used.
How to Check APNA CSC 2017 Application Status
1. Visit the URL http://register.csc.gov.in/register/status
2. Enter your application id and Captcha Text. Click on “Submit” button.
APNA CSC 2017 – Helpdesk Contact Details
Toll free number : 1800 3000 3468
Email the query to email@example.com